English version of the documentation is under development.
Capabilities of the framework
- Displaying hints on available intents and commands.
- Integration with Node.js web frameworks: expressjs, hapi, koa.
- Integration with customer frameworks: NextJS, Gatsby.
- Supporting all recognizers (RegExp, String Similarity, SmartApp Brain and the option to create a new one.
- Supporting embedded serverless calculation functions (lambda functions).
- Supporting adapters to work with sessions: memory, memcached, redis.
- The ability to make dictionaries with the assistant replies to send a response depending on the character.
- Node.js version 12.0.0 and later.
- Internet for establishing relations.
SaluteJS consists of several packages:
npm i -S @salutejs/scenario
Scenario is a package with the description of the user interface structure. The dictionary of intents, system commands and an interface for adapting the text to the needed virtual assistant are specified additionally.
Recognizer String Similarity
npm i -S @salutejs/recognizer-string-similarity
Recognizer String Similarity is a package for recognizing simple phrases and comparing lines without filling slots.
Recognizer SmartApp Brain
npm i -S @salutejs/recognizer-smartapp-brain
SmartApp Brain is a technology for identifying the meaning of a user's speech (intent).
Storage Adapter Memory
npm i -S @salutejs/storage-adapter-memory
Memory is a package for working with the user's session at the level of scenario. To save the data in a session you need an identifier, which
comes in the
In the repository at GitHub you can find an example of Canvas App SmartApp created at SaluteJS. The SmartApp was transferred from the SmartApp Code.
You can also use the following SmartMarket tools to create scenarios: